Web Spiders will be taking part in the upcoming event “Mobility and Social Media – The Future Driving Force for Companies’ Marketing & Product Development”, to be held in the London Transport Museum, Covent Garden Piazza, London on September 14, 2010.
This event is aimed at Marketing Directors, Marketing Managers, CMOs and CEOs who are interested to understand and benefit from both “Mobile” and “Social Media” as promotional routes to market.
With Facebook overtaking Google earlier this year as the most popular US website, and with Morgan Stanley predicting that more people will access the Internet via smartphones as opposed to desktop PCs within 5 years, it is the best time to consider and discuss these channels to drive your business.
09.30:Â Welcome and Introduction
09.45:Â Discussion on Mobile: around the sub-topics of:
- Trends/Research, considerations and usage of mobile solutions
- Monitoring and tracking results
10:45Â Coffee break
11:00Â Discussion on Social Media: around the sub-topics of:
- Trends/Research, Different forms of social media marketing and considerations
- Moderation/Monitoring and tracking results
- In-house or cosourcing
12:00: Panel discussion / Questions and Answers
12.15: Networking and lunch
* Agenda is subject to change, with speakers to be announced shortly.
For more details, click here.
Tags: digital marketing, event, Mobility, Social Media