An interesting story has been reported about a prototype of Apple’s next iPhone. It was found lost in a bar in Redwood City, camouflaged to look like an iPhone 3GS. John Gruber from Daring Fireball affirmed that Apple had lost a prototype iPhone and they wanted it back. People dis-assembled the iPhone to have a better idea of its features. Let us have a look.
Apple’s next iPhone comes with a plethora of new features like:
- Front-facing video chat camera
- Improved regular back-camera (the lens is quite noticeably larger than the iPhone 3GS)
- Camera flash
- Micro-SIM instead of standard SIM (like the iPad)
- Improved display. It’s unclear if it’s the 960×640 display thrown around beforeâ€”it certainly looks like it, with the “Connect to iTunes” screen displaying much higher resolution than on a 3GS.
- What looks to be a secondary microphone for noise cancellation, at the top, next to the headphone jack
- Split buttons for volume
- Power, mute, and volume buttons are all metallic
Click here for the detailed news.
Tags: Apple, Apple iPhone, iPhone